The investor need to go. What is the rating you will put yourself?
Philosophical epilogue: the investment climate begins with each of us, with good roads, with the willingness of ministries to change... What does your company do? What assessment of readiness for investors would you place yourself?
August 22, 2016 plenary session of Public chamber of the UR to share with the representatives of state authorities of UR, the business community and NGOs on the issue of raising the level of investment appeal of the Udmurt Republic.
In 2015 the volume of investments into fixed capital made previously 80.3 billion. According to this indicator the Republic takes the 10th place in the Volga Federal district by the end of 2015 and the 49th place among the regions of the Russian Federation. But this is not the limit, we need to develop further and to go to the investor.
Industrial Park "Development" - an example of successful investments, but nevertheless, today we announced the problems which affect us, our employees, and as a result, affect the region:
- the absence of zones for development of Industrial parks on the General plan of the city;
- the lack of tax incentives for foreign investors;
- the problem of popularization of working professions.
We are working on fixing these issues, but said the head of the Republic Alexander Solovyov - "we must work as a team. Together to create a favorable investment climate of the Udmurt Republic".
On the basis of the obtained in the course of the discussion of the findings and proposals of the Public chamber UR recommends:
the Government of the Udmurt Republic:
- to strengthen the work on implementation on the territory of Udmurtia best practices in the investment activities of the leading regions of the Russian Federation, including to ensure the implementation of project management;
- to promote the development of public-private and municipal-private and public-public partnerships on the territory of the Republic;
- to increase the availability of measures of state support of investment activity in UR, to introduce new forms of state support;
- implement best practices for infrastructure development investment, innovation and entrepreneurship, including the creation of a regional venture capital Fund, National exhibition EXPO center, "elements of SKOLKOVO ecosystem", etc.;
- to assist in the promotion of applications of the cities of Glazov, Votkinsk, Sarapul to receive the status of an ADZ in the Ministry of Economic development of the Russian Federation;
- to provide for the establishment of vocational training and retention in the Republic of highly qualified personnel, including enterprises, members of the ASEZ and in the investment sphere;
- to provide translation into foreign languages investment programs, proposals and official correspondence;
- to develop measures to promote the non-profit sector to participate in the improvement of the investment attractiveness level.